Anyway, after a few weeks of putting it off I decided to read it. I mean really read it, even rereading the bits I had already read and taking detailed notes. Now I am really excited. It's sad I know, but the thought of being highly productive in all or even most areas of my life sounds wonderful at the moment. Its just my kind of book as well. Its all about action points!
I think I am just enjoying a project with a final product. I guess that's one of the hard parts about staying home you don't get that since of accomplishment when you've cooked dinner or put away all the toys!
So I decided to blog about it as a way of making sure that I finish. Now I have told people that I am on my way to organizational bliss I now have to do it!
I am also using this as a slight means of procrastination. Sorry Phil...
No comments:
Post a Comment