Sunday, 22 November 2009

things are a changin'

I was chatting with my mother-in-law at the weekend. (I am so lucky! She is the best!) And I said someone at 23 was "so young". I can't believe that I now think of 23 as "so young".

Lots of things have changed. Funny how time does that! Did you know I was a dancer? I danced for years. But now I've not danced for as many years as I danced.

Facebook is a funny thing. You stay connected to people in a very meaningless way (don't get me wrong there is a huge part of me that loves it!). I know major events that happen in people's lives, but I don't KNOW most of them. It's strange to think some people still know me as a dancer, but I'm not a dancer. You don't know me. Its funny how you can still care about people you don't know, but I think the people you love you have to want to know.

You can care without knowing, but you can LOVE without knowing?

I think we need more love. Real love.

No comments:

Post a Comment