Saturday, 12 March 2011

Change

If I could go back 6 years ago and tell myself that curry would soon be one of my favorite dishes I wouldn't have believed it. But it is true! As we speak Phil is making me a special Saturday night meal- Coriander Chicken Curry. I have my wonderful husband to thank for his constant search for new and exciting food.

I am the type of person that orders the same thing on a menu from the same restaurants. Yes, what I order is always good, but I don't really take any risks and try anything new. Phil is ALWAYS trying new things. Even when he cooks he rarely makes the same things twice.

So I guess I should say I over the last few years I have noticed that I am start to enjoy trying new things. It sounds really basic, but I love trying Phil's latest creation and I enjoy making new things for the kids.

I'm still not the best at trying new things at restaurants but I've still got time!

And at Starbucks- I will only ever order a Coffee Frapachino! You don't mess with perfection!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am soo proud of you, I still have a LOOOONG ways to come in the "trying new things" (especially in the food department)!! :) Thanks goodness for our more adventurous eating husbands!

    ReplyDelete