I hate to admit it but I feel a deep since of disappointment every time I hear that knock. I don't want to feel this way. I'm not sure it's right to feel this way, but if I'm being honest then yes, my heart does drop when I hear his knock.
Joel- he's the knocker. Most children wake up and shout or cry out for a cuddle, but not our Joel he runs to the door and pounds to be released.
I LOVE my little boy. He is full of energy and life and so much fun! BUT I am not. I am tired and lazy and all I want to do is sleep. First thing in the morning do you want to play horse or jump on the bed? NO!! Why does Joel?
... then he goes and gives me the best cuddle you could ever imagine, gives me a kiss and says "love you." It makes all (ok most) of those early wake ups worth it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment