Saturday, 28 March 2009

Birds...

I've gone away for the weekend. Only to Phil's parents house, but its a very welcome break. They are wonderful. I couldn't be luckier. They are great with Joel and they kindly offered to get up with him this morning while I stayed in bed. I was so excited about some extra sleep!

Everyone likes sleep right?!?! Well let me tell you the birds don't! They were chirping away from 5.30!! What is there to sing about at 5.30 in the morning? REALLY?

Now, in house group I confessed that I use my blog to moan so it got me thinking about how easy it is for me to get upset or annoyed so this morning I tried to happily think about all that I have to sing about. My life is very good. I have so much more than I deserve. I am very blessed! Eventually I fell back asleep thinking happy thoughts.

Unfortunately, I woke up still wishing they didn't sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment